Wednesday, April 6, 2011

CRITIQUE: Photo Typography


This is the postcard I came up with using letters from signs and typography I took photos of. Unfortunately, I got back to Columbia and realized I didn't have a picture of an "M", so you might recognize that M from around campus. Most of the letters are from store fronts or advertisements painted on brick walls. The E with the slash through it is their no parking symbol. One of the a's is from from my new favorite ice cream place Sarita. Overall, I was pleased with how it turned out. I wish I would have had time to seek out more interesting letters, but I kind of had to go with what I had. I think it's a good souvenir from the trip though. I wanted to buy postcards while I was there, but they really don't sell them.

1 comment:

  1. I love how colorful this is, and paired with the beautiful scenery this turned out to be one fantastic postcard you can have to remember your trip. (Your photos were also great - sunglasses = super stylish.)

    ReplyDelete