Wednesday, February 2, 2011

YOU CAN'T MISS: Google's Art Project and Six Revisions


This week on the UnBeige blog, there's an awesome video about the behind the scenes work on Google's new "Art Project," a collection of art available online from seventeen museums around the world. Users can feel like they are in the museum with 360 views and the ability to zoom.  This video just further shows how ridiculously amazing Google is. Plus, I absolutely love time lapse videos and this one takes me to places I've never seen before. It's only about two minutes, you should definitely check it out.

Another site you can't miss it http://sixrevisions.com/ . This is one of my favorite sites for Photoshop tutorials, which I use A LOT. I don't claim to be any sort of expert whatsoever in Photoshop, but I think I'm pretty good at following directions, especially when they are clear, like the ones on this site. I found this site when I was looking for Photoshop help a few years ago and came across the Top 50 Photoshop Tutorials of 2009. They're pretty great. Especially the one on how to mold paint splatter to a face. Woah.

No comments:

Post a Comment